Thank you for using EarPeace! We appreciate it and your ears will too.
All of our products are warrantied for one year against defects.
Please take a moment to fill out the form below to register your EarPeace.
Registered products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased from an authorized reseller) or one (1) year from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Site) (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, EarPeace will, at its option:
- Repair the affected Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability;
- Exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a Product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Product it replaces; or
- Refund the original purchase price for the affected Product.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
Follow these steps to initiate a warranty claim on a Product purchased from our Site in accordance with this warranty policy:
- Contact our Support Team and describe the defect in detail. Please note that you may be asked for photos of the defect so that we can improve the quality of our products and services.
- If requested to return the defective Product, pack the Product in its original packaging and mail it in a sturdy box to ensure the product will be returned without damage. Be sure to include the RMA number in the packaging.
- Once the claim or Product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your repair, replacement or refund.